Hello guys, this post will be about how I arranged my trip.
First: HOW TO CHOOSE A CHINESE UNIVERSITY?
My chinese professor at the university suggested me to choose among Xiamen, Qingdao, Dalian and Hangzhou. I had already been in Hangzhou, Dalian is too far north and Qingdao didn't excite me. So, I opted for Xiamen. However I think that chinese courses are more or less the same in all university, so better if you choose the place in where living for six month! I don't like the north of China, I prefer the south. So, there are few cities in China further south than Xiamen! Here is the Overseas Education College website.
Second: BOOKING THE FLIGHT
I suggest you, if you live in or near a big city with a chinese community, to book the flight with an asian travel agencies: they are also more convinient than booking online. I spent 880 € for a non-direct flight, Milan-Beijing, Beijing-Xiamen, with AirChina. I also have two luggages included, which I reccomend you if you will spend for six month in the other part of the world. My travel agency is SNZO Travel in Milan (you can find more information on the internet).
And that's all for the moment. Remember, follow me on Instagram!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento