domenica 29 giugno 2014

Walking around the campus.


10/06/2014 - Today was a sunny day, and Jina (a German girl from Wangen, town that I know very well) and I decided to go for a walk up on the hills around the campus. A Dutch guy called Friso told me that there is a path behind the swimming pool. The guard told us not to go there, because there are no people, and I reply: “No people in China? It’s the best thing that could ever happen”. 


Ah-ah. Anyway, we go up in a path very small and wet because of the rain, but then it turned to be a very nice walk in a larger street. On the hills there are a lot of graves, some ponds and I also saw a wild goose (or a female peacock, more probably). Then we reached the highest point of the walk, and we took pictures of the campus from the top. We went down in the town out of the DongMen, were we saw two chickens taking care of a small duck. We also visited the small town temple. It was a nice walk, two hours and a half. But one of my classmates told me that you cannot go up on the hills because it’s a military zone. I don’t think so, because there are houses on them. Anyway, this is China, so everything is possible.






Find the mistake!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento