Today it's graduation time, again! Two of my friends graduates, but at the moment I'm short of money. So, I went to Esselunga, my favourite supermaket, and I bought two bunches of flowers (5€ each). Actually, they were pink-painted CABBAGES (click on it to see that I'm not crazy) with some heather.
Once I came back home I picked some pine tree from my backyard and I started to put together the bouquet. You also need an assistant, so I chose my cat Topo, that is always around while I'm doing something outside.
Then I secured the bouquet with some sticky tape and went over it with a red ribbon, which I stopped with two pins. I also used some rafia to make a nice bow and that's it! Very cute, and just with 5 €!
Once I came back home I picked some pine tree from my backyard and I started to put together the bouquet. You also need an assistant, so I chose my cat Topo, that is always around while I'm doing something outside.
Then I secured the bouquet with some sticky tape and went over it with a red ribbon, which I stopped with two pins. I also used some rafia to make a nice bow and that's it! Very cute, and just with 5 €!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento