giovedì 11 settembre 2014

This is not an holiday.


29/07/2014 - Today we had to bring my grandma to the hospital in Novafeltria for a visit and we spent there about an hour of our time. Happiness. Novafeltria is a small town down the hills...ah, I didn't tell you? My grandma lives in a place forgotten by God, where cell phones don't work and you cannot watch tv. Then I went to buy some flowers for my grandpa, and I chose 5 big sunflowers. They are so beautiful and make me happy (and also quite cheap). After that, we went to the cemitery, but my grandma forgot the scissors. It's getting better, isn't it? Just to let you know, you cannot cut sunflowers with your hands. My grandma and her sister wanted to go and see the landslide that affected San Leo last march. My poor boyfriend is working all day long. This is not an holiday.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento