28/07/2014 - The weather sucks. I mean, it's summer and there are just 17° C. It's fucking cold, and I have no clothes (when I told my father that the weather forecast said that it was cold, he just laughted at me, so I have only tshirts and shirts). We slept 12 hours last night. In the afternoon I brought my grandma to a cousin of her (one of her tousands cousins) and then to a friend of her to buy eggs. This friends has a lot of chickens and gooses, and a beautiful cat. So I took a lot of pictures! Yeah, this is the best place to practice with my new camera.
martedì 26 agosto 2014
July or November? Who knows.
28/07/2014 - The weather sucks. I mean, it's summer and there are just 17° C. It's fucking cold, and I have no clothes (when I told my father that the weather forecast said that it was cold, he just laughted at me, so I have only tshirts and shirts). We slept 12 hours last night. In the afternoon I brought my grandma to a cousin of her (one of her tousands cousins) and then to a friend of her to buy eggs. This friends has a lot of chickens and gooses, and a beautiful cat. So I took a lot of pictures! Yeah, this is the best place to practice with my new camera.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)





Nessun commento:
Posta un commento