lunedì 10 novembre 2014

Crete, Day 2. The most beautiful beach I've ever seen.


10/10/2014 - Today we left for Elafonisi Beach! It took us a looot of time to go there, as I had to stop every metre to take pictures of everything. The landscape is amazing: you go into the mountains and pass through a lot of towns of the Innahorion. In this towns, along the street, there are some farmers who sell olive oil, olives and honey. When we reached the sea, instead of going to Elafonisi, we turned right and just had a look around. 
The wind here was so strong! We went to Elafonisi and...the paradise. We rented two sunbeds and an umbrella for 7 €. At the entrance of the beach there was a shop which sold beach stuff, and I absolutely wanted a big donut to swim with. It was just 5 € and I got a green one. Soon after, Alessio wanted one too, so I gave him my green one and bought myself a yellow one. The sea was perfect. We laid in the water on our donuts for a bit, then we walked till the island. It wasn't cold at all. We stayed at the beach till 5 p.m., then we came back home. On the way back, soon after a town called Elos, there was a woman who sold honey and oil, so we stopped and bought some thyme honey for 5 € (the jar was not that big actually, but I wanted a real jar of Cretan honey). In the evening we ate some pasta with butter, and then we went straight to bed. So tiring being on holidays.









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento