giovedì 27 febbraio 2014

Let's go!







12-13/02/2014 - The trip started well: I got a terrible flu, I forget my ring at the security check (so I had to run back, go through the customs again, ask for help and get it back, thanks God nobody stole it) and I nealy missed my flight (I was the last to get aboard). The trip with AirChina was quite nice, I slept for six hours in the first flight and for the whole time in the second. By the way, the food was awful, one of the worst in/flight food I have ever eaten. Changing flight in Beijing was complicated, you have to go through security check again and so on. We (oh, sorry, I use “we” because actually we are three girls) arrived at Xiamen on time, the weather was good more or less. And here we realized we were in China: three on a taxi! Yeah, three girls, five big luggages, three backpacks and three bags. We spent 65 yuan to reach our hostel (22 per person, more or less 3 €, and it was more expansive because it was night!). reaching the hostel was not so simple: it is in a really nice district, but there are a lot of small streets all around! Finally, we made it. The name of the hostel is Antelope Inn, and we weren’t very happy to spend the night here. The room (for four person) was so cold! And also a tap leaked in the bathroom, and if we adding the time zone...terrible night. We went out for dinner (luckily the district, 曾错案cengcuoan, is full of restaurants opened till late in the evening) and we managed to find a dish of 炒面 (Chinese spaghetti) with cabbage, carrots, eggs and soy sauce. It was 25 yuan, and we ate in three from the same dish.


曾错案
曾错案

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento