venerdì 28 febbraio 2014

Trying to survive.

16/02/2014 - My roommate and I decided to go to 人人乐, a big supermarket just fifteen minutes by bus from here. We would like to buy some things for the apartment, to clean it. We took bus number 761 and got off at the last stop. I bought a lot of things, biscuits, bread, TUC, but also a boiler (even if we are not allowed to have one in the apartment), soap and so on. It was very funny, because when you choose food in a Chinese supermarket, you just guess. When we came back we clean the whole balcony (it turns from brown to grey, which is the real colour) and we were so satisfied! Now we can use the sink on the balcony (yeah, we have one, is very useful, you can brush your teeth, wash your clothes…). I need to have a shower, but the bathroom is so cold and dirty! We have to clean it too.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento