Today we
had our Chinese test. We went to the main building at 8.30 (the test was at
9.00) and we found the classrooms. There were nine teachers, you went in and
they asked how long did you study Chinese for, then they gave you one or two
texts to read. The first one was quite easy, but I couldn’t read the second at
all. Then she gave me a piece of paper and I went to another room for my
written test. It is on the base of your score in the oral exam. Mine was part 1
and 2 (there were four parts) and they were terrible. I couldn’t read any of
the characters in the answers. Shit. Luckily then I found out that I was not
the only one with this problem. We will see. We had lunch very early today,
because we finished the exam at 10.30 and we were so hungry. We went on the
second floor of the main canteen and I had rice, corn, a fried egg an some
spicy potatoes very common in China. In the afternoon we clean our room (we
made it yeeeah!) and then I slept for two hours. I had some things of the
Japanese girl washed today but here washing machines has no centrifuge, so
actually I don’t know if they will ever get dried. This evening we went to the
canteen, on the third floor this time. There are a lot of small restaurants,
but it seems they sold the same food. The canteen is quite cheap, on the first
floor and on the second you can eat with 5/6 yuan (80 cents), while on the
third you can spend till 20 yuan (2,5 €). My roommate and I tried to buy a bike
but here on campus the quality is very bad and if you want a new one is not so
cheap (I mean, it’s about 40 €, but they don’t worth it). Now, I go to bed and
try to sleep, at least this night. I still want that teddy horse. We
also need to buy a bike, but which one?
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento