sabato 15 marzo 2014

Alternative Saturday Night.




15/03/2014 - Today I woke up and...surprise! No electricity in the room. I thoght I need to pay the fee, but there was no light even in the livingroom...should I pay for everyone?? Nope, I didn't have to pay just because the whole campus was without electricity. Pretty nice, so let's have a salad for lunch! Nope, just because I can't wash my vegetables. Why? No water supply. Ok, so I can't have a shower. Wtf. I have to meet my friend Alexandra, form Paris, which lives in the city centre. At one o' clock I tried to get the bus, but the first one was too full, let's wait (20 minutes) for the second. I met Jessica, one of the girl I went to the Greek restaurant with, and I talked with her during the trip. 
My present for the new house
My friend in the city showed my her apartment, really nice and big for just one person! It's 47 sqm, and it's 2000 RMB per month. The building it's just opposite to the main gate of the main Campus, and I think that for two persons it's really perfect. It's quite old actually, especially kitchen and bathroom, but the livingroom/bedroom it's comfortable. We went to the main library in the campus, trying to borrow some books (I will write a post about borrowing books at XiaDa) and it seems that we managed to. Then she showed me the area around her flat: it's full of bakery and Cafés, small shops and small restaurants. So nice! Then we went to a stationery store to buy some stuff for calligraphy, the shop it's in the same building of the flat. I bought a brush, some paper, some ink... I tried to take the bus for the campus, but it was to full. So I decided to walk back till the first stop, next to Nanputuo Temple, and to wait there. Getting on the bus was more difficult and complicated than an American Football Match. But finally, I made it: I got my seat. Problem: now my phone is dying. 
We now have water, but still no electricity in the dorms. Happiness. When I got off the bus, everything around me was dark. I mean, in the Overseas dorms, chinese people now have electricity. Fabiola, Erica and I decided to go to the 咖啡厅 (Café) near the main canteen to recharge our phones. It was full of people recharging their phone. We stayed there and played Pictionary with some Indonesian guys, then we came back...and the light was there, waiting for us! I'm like a child, I have to try my new games as soon as possible, so I took my calligraphy stuff out of my bag and started writing. Alternative Saturday Night.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento