23/02/2014 - Today I
went to SM shopping mall, the biggest mall in town. It’s not so far from the
university, if you are lucky. You have to take bus 751, get off at 后方站 (you have to tell the bus driver
that you don’t go in the city centre, because if you go through the tunnel it’s
2 RMB, if you stay in Xiang’an it’s just 1 RMB). From this stop you can take
the bus 780, go through the tunnel (so this time is 2 RMB) and get off at 白果站 (something
like this). I went around looking for some clothes to buy, but I didn’t want to
waste money on clothes now, maybe later on. Then I went to Walmart, and I
bought some things for the room. I needed some pens, a mouse, food, something
to clean the apartment and so on. I found a bottle of sparkling water, directly
from Italy: San Benedetto. It was quite expensive, 6.8 RMB (usually here a
small bottle of water is 1 RMB at the supermarket), but I preserve for a
special event (like a bottle of Champagne, ah-ah). I also bought Pan di Stelle
biscuits, and they were not so expensive actually, just like Oreo, or maybe
something less. I put all my shopping in my backpack and I came back, this time
with bus 758. Remember, when you come back get off at 林前站, because
sometimes bus drivers change route and don’t stop at 后方站.
Going shopping is so tiring!lunedì 3 marzo 2014
Sm Shopping Mall. Where a western feels at home.
23/02/2014 - Today I
went to SM shopping mall, the biggest mall in town. It’s not so far from the
university, if you are lucky. You have to take bus 751, get off at 后方站 (you have to tell the bus driver
that you don’t go in the city centre, because if you go through the tunnel it’s
2 RMB, if you stay in Xiang’an it’s just 1 RMB). From this stop you can take
the bus 780, go through the tunnel (so this time is 2 RMB) and get off at 白果站 (something
like this). I went around looking for some clothes to buy, but I didn’t want to
waste money on clothes now, maybe later on. Then I went to Walmart, and I
bought some things for the room. I needed some pens, a mouse, food, something
to clean the apartment and so on. I found a bottle of sparkling water, directly
from Italy: San Benedetto. It was quite expensive, 6.8 RMB (usually here a
small bottle of water is 1 RMB at the supermarket), but I preserve for a
special event (like a bottle of Champagne, ah-ah). I also bought Pan di Stelle
biscuits, and they were not so expensive actually, just like Oreo, or maybe
something less. I put all my shopping in my backpack and I came back, this time
with bus 758. Remember, when you come back get off at 林前站, because
sometimes bus drivers change route and don’t stop at 后方站.
Going shopping is so tiring!
Etichette:
china,
everything you need,
home,
how to,
mall,
pan di stelle,
san benedetto,
shopping,
sm,
sparkling water,
western,
xiamen
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento