venerdì 14 marzo 2014
The Golden Olive. I've never seen so many foreigners in the same restaurant.
07/03/2014 - Today Magdalena and I, like every friday, went to Wal-Mart. We spent a lot of time there, looking for some NORMAL food. We had to take a taxi to come back, because we had like three bags each. If you live in 翔安 campus, make sure you know the way back. A lot of taxi drivers don't know this campus, as it is new, so be ready to tell them where to go. In the evening Magdalena asked me if I wanted to come with her to this Greek Restaurant, called The Golden Olive. My answer, of course, has been YES. It's very near to Wanda Plaza, where Wal-Mart is. The place is really nice, and the owners seem to be greek! So, we were 9 people, and we had to wait a bit to eat inside (outside it's still too cold). Chris, a polish guy, and I shared a dish (as they are usually HUGE): I can't remember the name actually, but there were pork, french fries, two sauces (mustard and something else) and a cabbage salad with tomatoes and onions. Ah, and of course some pita bread, the first real bred that I ate since I'm in China (they only have sweet bread, perfect for breakfast, but for lunch...). The the guys would like to go clubbing, but I was very tired, so I take a taxi back home before the night fee. As this morning, the taxi driver didn't know the way: 没关系, 我知道啊。
Etichette:
campus,
china,
food,
french chips,
golden olive,
good,
greek,
greek restaurant,
pita,
pork,
restaurant,
taxi,
taxi drivers,
university,
walmart,
wanda plaza,
xiada,
xiamen,
xiamen university,
xiang'an
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento