domenica 23 marzo 2014
Pizza, pizza, pizza.
22/03/2014 - Today we decided to go out with the classmates to eat a pizza, but at the end we were six (five of our class). We went to this place called "Paradiso Pizza", near the main campus. Once there, it was full. Shit. So, we walked around for a little, waiting for the owner to call us as soon as they had a free table. While waiting we ate a twist potato, a fried potato on a stick. When the owner called us, we (really, I'm not jocking) run there. I ate a Salami pizza, it was ok but there were onions inside (I hate onions). The water with lemon was free, and you could choose the small pizza or the large one. I chose the large one, and it was 56 RMB (not that much). It was a nice evening, but the problem always is coming back to the campus. The taxi is so expensive.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento