martedì 8 luglio 2014
And, finally, the last day.
24/06/2014 - The last day. So happy, but so sad at the same time. There are lots of people here that probably I won't ever meet again in my life. Tonight we went to the barbeque (on foot, no more bikes, already sold) to say one last goodbye. Tomorrow Samora, Marcos and I will leave, and all the others are leaving soon. We have already said goodbye to Eunbin (the Korean girl) yesterday, and she gave us cute presents. I will miss her so much. Veronika left on Sunday, and it's a pity I wasn't able to see her for the last time (I would love to give her one of my paintings because she liked it really much). It's very nice knowing people from all over the world, but it's always a struggle to say goodbye. Goodbye guys, see you somewhere. At the end, the world is not so big.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento