19/06/2014 - My father really wanted an induction stove to cook smelly food outside, so I brought back mine from China (kinda cheaper than in Europe). So, as reward I wanted some Fritto Misto. And I got it. So yummy! And, for my birthday I got a new camera, a NX2000 from Samsung. That's very cool. I have been using it the whole time since I got it. And it was an offer, so I also had a Galaxy Tab 3 for free. I am wondering how I could survive without it.
martedì 22 luglio 2014
New life to my Chinese stove & trying my new camera around.
19/06/2014 - My father really wanted an induction stove to cook smelly food outside, so I brought back mine from China (kinda cheaper than in Europe). So, as reward I wanted some Fritto Misto. And I got it. So yummy! And, for my birthday I got a new camera, a NX2000 from Samsung. That's very cool. I have been using it the whole time since I got it. And it was an offer, so I also had a Galaxy Tab 3 for free. I am wondering how I could survive without it.
Etichette:
camera,
fired fish,
food,
fritto misto,
galaxy,
induction,
induction stove,
new,
samsung,
tab,
tablet,
yummy
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento