martedì 22 luglio 2014

Roadhouse and Grom. Why sometimes I'd rather go in chain restaurants.

I am NOT vegetarian.

28/06/2014 - Food, food and again food. Roadhouse is an America style steak house, even if the food and the steak are very Italian. I love this place, and I like the fact that is a chain, so if I go there in Milan or in Rome, I'm sure I can find the same quality. A lot of people don't like it, but to me the meat is delicious. The price are kinda expensive (20 € per person) but you can have the fidelity card, so once every 50 points you can gat 5 € off. After dinner, Alessio and I went to Grom, a new ice-cream place that opened in Varese while I was in China. As Road House, it is a chain shop. I love their ice-cream. The taste is amazing, and probably it's my favourite ice-cream (I'm not sure, I love the Buosi one as well). So, I think I will go on eating more and more food for the next few weeks. At least.

Lobster sandwich 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento