venerdì 18 luglio 2014

First day back home.

26/06/2014 - First day at home, and my father's birthday! Today I woke up at 7 a.m. because of the jetlag. Then my boyfriend and I went to one of the best pastry shop ever, near my house. The name is Buosi and their sweets are something special. We ate two croissant and I drunk their home-made peach juice ( I love peach juice, I missed it so much in China, they just have flavored water).

We bought a cake for after lunch, a delicious Tris di Cioccolati, which is made of three different layers of different kinds of chocolate, and each layer has it's own texture. Yummy! We also chose a cake for the evening, because we had to go to my uncles' house for dinner. This time I chose a kind of sponge cake/cheese cake with fruits on top. This was even better. So delicious. I have already gained two of the four kilos I lost in China. And this is just the beginning.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento