23/06/2014
– Today I started packing my stuff, because it is really too much. If I manage
to do this, I’m the queen of Packinglandia. We also had to check out, so we
decided to meet at 9 a.m. to go to the office, take the form, coming back to
the dorms, have our rooms checked and then go to the hospital to get back our
deposit. Something has gone wrong, i.e. Samora didn’t wake up. So we went to
the office at 11 a.m, then we went to the canteen to meet Eunbin, the Korean
girl (so cute, she gave me as a gift a small bear which says “I love you”).
Then we came back, had our rooms checked, went to the hospital for the deposit.
But they had just 50 RMB banknotes, so I needed to go to the bank to change
them into 100 RMB banknotes, because if I have to change them into Euros I need
the biggest “size”. I was there waiting, and two people decided to go first, so
I shouted “嘿你们好!排队吧!”. I wanted to close my bank account/card, but
it was impossible without going to other buildings around the campus to cut the
connection between the bank card and the student card. So I asked him “but if I
just cut the card with the scissors..?” and he told me that it was fine. My
language partner helped me again with the taxi, it will be a little more
expensive because it’s at 5 o’clock in the morning. In the last few days I put
some notice around the campus to sell some of my stuff, and I have already sold
the WIFI router, the bike, the bus card, the kettle, the desk lamp and other
small things. At the moment I got 250 RMB, but people are still writing me on
we chat. I hope to sell as much stuff as possible, otherwise I will give the dehumidifier
as a present to my flatmate (she will really need it). Now it’s midnight, and I
think I have already spent three hours on dividing thing in “what to bring back
home” and “what to throw away”. Everything that needs to be packed is on the
bed now, just have to start playing tetris as well as I can.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento