20/06/2014 - Today last
time on the island, so Samora, Fabiola and I decided to go back to where everything
started: Cengcuoan. We took the 751 (very empty, no one is still here) and we
reached Cengcuoan for lunch. We ate in a small restaurant (nothing special, we
ate mushrooms and a fish soup, the fish was good but it was too small). The we
tried the Frozen banana, a frozen banana on a stick covered with chocolate and
almonds or coconut. We bought just two in three, and they were very nice, so I
decided to do them at home too!
The frozen banana has the same texture of an
ice cream, but it’s still fruit! Cool. They very quite expensive, though (18
RMB the almond one and 16 RMB the coconut one). Then, we had to buy the last
souvenirs to bring back home, and I think that Cengcuoan is the right place.
Later on, we had to go on the Siming Campus because Yola and Sam had to buy
some books. As it was a very sunny day, we went on the lake in the campus to
take pictures of the main building.It was so nice, the weather was perfect, the campus was amazing, and we were so sad not to have spent here six months of our lives. We walked out of the west gate of the campus, heading towards a place where they make the best waffle of Xiamen (this is just my opinion, no awards or stuff like these). It is in the same street of the Phoebe’s, the famous pub where I’ve never been.
But first, we stopped in a shop to buy some stuff for calligraphy and painting, which was very close to the waffle place. I ate a waffle with ice cream, then we went to McDonald’s for dinner. We ate junk food the whole day, I know. after dinner, we went to Nanputuo bus stop (the last stop of 751) to take the bus back to Xiang’an. Bye bye Island, see you on Wednesday. In the evening, we went to the Lion’s bar outside the Dongmen to see the football match, such a bad idea. Very boring, and obviously we lost.





Nessun commento:
Posta un commento